Baofeng large capacity 7.4V 3800mAh Li-ion Battery for Baofeng GT-3 TP & GT-3.
The 23CM (9″) High Gain Antenna allows GT-3TP to transmit in 11KM.
It also comes with upgraded Antenna Interface, Radio Frequency IC, Frequency-Modulated Receiver Chip, Power Amplifier IC, etc.
* Tri-Power: High / Med / Low Power (8W/4W/1W)
* 23CM High Gain Antenna: allows GT-3TP to transmit in 11KM
* Big buttons & knob: GT-3TP has built in PTT key, CALL key, and MONI key on the left side of the radio
* Antenna Interface: Fine copper-made antenna connector outperforms other antenna connectors and improves communication.
* Radio Frequency IC: Upgrade SQ to enhance the anti-interference ability
* RDA1846S add an new tail tone elimination function,when transmit and receive signal between 50Hz with 55H
* Improve the receiver AGV switching noise when signal strength changes severe
* Frequency-Modulated Receiver Chip: the RDA5802N has a powerful low-IF digital audio processor, this make it have optimum sound quality with varying reception conditions
* Power Amplifier IC: Low crossover distortion, Low quiescent circuit current
* LED Flashlight: high lumens degrees
* Shell: Upgrade Dustproof, waterproof and drop resistance ability
* Mode of operation: Simplex or semi-duplex
* Memory channels: Up to 128
* Frequency stability: 2.5ppm
* Antenna impedance: 50 ohm
* Squelch from 0-9
1x GT-3TP Mark III
1x 7.4V 3800mAh Li-ion Battery
1x 23CM Antenna
1x SainSonic Car Charger
1x Belt Clip
1x User Manual
1x Desktop Charger
1x HeadsetGT-3TP Mark-III is Upgraded version of GT-3 Mark-II with Tri-Power: High / Med / Low Power Settings (8W / 4W / 1W). Optimal SQL Setting, Optimal Modulation of TX/RX Power Tube, True 8W Output Power, Up to 11KM effective talking range.
Broad (Wide) / Narrowband (Narrow), High power / low power (5W / 1W), selectable. Selectable Frequency Step: 2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25 kHz.
Frequecy Range: 65-108 Mhz (Only commercial FM radio reception), VHF: 136-174 Mhz (Rx/Tx), UHF: 400-520 Mhz (Rx/Tx).
Note: Factory defaults frequency is 140-150/430-440MHz (8W Output), please reset the radio to reach 136-174/400-470MHz or program it to reach 470-520MHz (The software is the same as GT-3 Mark-II).
128 Channels 50 CTCSS and 104 DCS, Function Busy Channel Lock “BCLO”, Function “VOX” (Voice Operated Transmission), “OFFSET” (frequency offset for repeater access). Baofeng 7.4V 3800mAh Li-ion Battery for Baofeng GT-3 & GT-3TP.