Pyle’s Compact & Portable PA Speaker system provides high-powered sound projection ability on-the-go! Take control of your music and enjoy convenient sound power portability with the Pyle PWMA83UFM PA Speaker System.
- Compact, Portable & Powerful
- Built-in Speaker Projects Your Voice or Your Music
- Includes Wireless Lavalier & Headset Microphones
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery, Up to 8 Hour Life
- FM Radio with LCD Display
- Digital MP3 Audio File Playback
- SD Memory & USB Flash Drive Reader
- Digital ID3 Tag Readout: Display Song Title/Artist
- Aux (3.5mm) Input Jack
- Ability to Connect to External Devices
- Rotary Echo, Volume & EQ Audio Controls
- Repeat & Random Music Functions
What’s in the Box:
- PA Speaker
- Headset Microphone
- Lavalier Microphone
- Beltpack Transmitter
- Power Adapter
- Remote Control
- Carry Strap
- 9V battery
- MAX Power Output: 100 Watt
- Maximum SD/USB Memory Support: 32 GB
- Digital Audio File Support: MP3, WAV, WMA YES
- PA Speaker Built-in Battery: Lithium-Ion, 2000mAh
- Beltpack Battery Operated, Requires (1) x ‘9V’ Battery
- Frequency Response: 200Hz-15kHz
- Power: 110-220V
- Dimensions: 6.5” x 4.5” x 2.8”
- Sold as: 1
- Weight: 2.45 lbs.
PROJECT YOUR VOICE: Use the portable compact stereo system to make your voice heard with the included wireless headset and lavalier microphone. The built-in speakers project your voice or your music.
AUDIO STREAMING: Some of the compact portable stereo features include FM Radio with LCD display, USB and SD Memory Card Readers for MP3 digital audio playback, or use the Aux (3.5mm) input jack to connect audio from an external device.
TRAVEL SIZE: The portable pa system was designed to be handheld, along with a built-in rechargeable battery, making the system extra mobile and perfect for transportable sound power.
It extends the battery life up to 8 hours.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES: The portable pa speaker system upgrades include digital ID3 tag readout that displays song title and artist, EQ audio control, as well as repeat and random audio functions.