The Pyle 8-Channel Wireless Microphone Systems provide wide area coverage ranges with simple controls and hassle-free operation. Wireless UHF signal audio transmission allows for distortion free and crisp vocal audio performance for all of your microphone needs. System base receiver features independent adjustable channel volume controls, digital LCD displays with frequency read-out, along with LED audio signal indicators. Additional system features include (8) XLR balanced output jacks, (2) 1/4’’ mixed output connectors and integrated mounting brackets for rack mount compatibility. Enjoy easy-to-use and crisp audio performance with the Pyle 8-Channel Wireless Microphone Systems.
– Wireless Audio Control for up to (4) Microphones & (4) Transmitters
– UHF System for Wide Area Signal Range Coverage
– Simple & Hassle-Free Operation
– Independent & Adjustable Channel Volume Controls
– Digital LCD Display with Channel & Frequency Readout
– Wireless Operation Range: Up to 164 ft.
– LED Audio Signal Indicator Lights
– RF (Radio Frequency) & AF (Audio Frequency)
– (8) XLR Balanced Output Jacks
– (2) 1/4’’ Mixed Outputs
– Rack Mountable
What’s in the Box:
– System Receiver
– (4) Wireless Handheld Microphones
– (4) Belt-Pack Transmitters
– (4) Headset Microphones
– (4) Lavalier Microphones
– (2) Detachable Antennas
– (2) 1/4″ Audio Cable
– (16) 1.5V x ‘AA’ Batteries
– Power Adapter
– Digital LCD Display Channel Readout
– Image & Spurious Rejection: >70 dB
– Receiving Sensitivity: -105 dB
– Signal / Noise Ratio: -105dB
– Border Upon Channel Rejection: > 70 dB
– Audio Output Level: 0-300 mV
– Power Requirements: 13-15V DC nominal 1500 mA
– T.H.D.: < 1%
– ON/OFF Switch
– Power Supply: 110/220V (13-15V Power Adapter)
– Receiver Dimensions (L x W x H): 18.9” x 7.8” x 3.9”
Handheld Mic / Body-Pack Transmitter Specifications:
– Includes (4) Microphones & (4) Bodypacks
– Digital LCD Display Channel Readout
– RF Output: >10 dBm
– Modulation Type: FM
– Max Deviation: ± 40 kHz
– Spurious Emission: > 55 dBc
– Nominal Current Drain: < 100mA
– ON/OFF/MUTE Switch
– Battery Operated, Requires (2) x ‘AA’ Batteries
– Mic Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.8” x 2.0” x 2.0”
– Body-Pack Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.1” x 2.5” x 1.2”
– Sold as: Kit
– Weight: 14.38 lbs.
—— SATISFACTION GUARANTEED ——
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority.
If this item fails to meet your expectations we will accept it back a full refund within the first 30 days.
We also stand behind this product with a limited 1-Year manufacturer warranty.
Contact us if the item should show any defect within the first year we will help exchange it for a new one.WIRELESS MIC SYSTEM – For the ultimate in freedom during vocal performances for professional on-stage singers & performers, these wireless microphones do not tie you down with a cable – they make it easy to own the stage without getting tangled up!
ASSORTED MICS – 4 Handheld Microphones + 4 body-pack transmitters that clip comfortably on any garment for use with 4 headsets/lapel mics. This audio system allows you to sing, talk or vocalize, leaving hands free to play any instrument.
UHF – Wireless UHF signal audio transmission provides unsurpassed performance with operation up to 164 FT for clear, noise & distortion free, crisp vocals & excellent sound reproduction. Great for live studio productions, broadcasting & Karaoke.
RACK MOUNTABLE RECEIVER – Receiver base design with rotating removable dual antennas, independent channel adjustable volume controls, digital LCD displays, LED audio signal indicators (8) XLR balanced output jacks, (2) 1/4” mixed output connectors.
HIGH QUALITY & COMFORT – Headsets are designed for extended comfortable wear providing excellent audio quality with its omni-directional condenser element, & ultra-low profile lapel lavalier microphones capture audio and projection of your subject.